Match Thread | Man City vs RB Leipzig (16/09/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning 3-1 yet in my opinion we've been very sloppy. Need more control and composure especially in the midfield in the second half then get on the lads.
Kev not defending at all when things break down, and with Cancelo pushing forward, Angeliño wide open down our right.

Knowing they want to break down our left, why not have Cancelo stay home and, or at least not get ahead of Angeliño?

Next goal decides mentality of the game. Do City get the nerves and give them hope or do we kill off RBL’s belief?

I’d take Kev off and bring on Ferna at RM to cover for Cancelo. A hard 45 mins and a rest now will help his easing back in,

Watching in the Waldorf slightly pissed
Waldorf? See you in 10
Kev not defending at all when things break down, and with Cancelo pushing forward, Angeliño wide open down our right.

Knowing they want to break down our left, why not have Cancelo stay home and, or at least not get ahead of Angeliño?

Next goal decides mentality of the game. Do City get the nerves and give them hope or do we kill off RBL’s belief?

I’d take Kev off and bring on Ferna at RM to cover for Cancelo. A hard 45 mins and a rest now will help his easing back in,
total control of this, which enables the changes you allude... get 45 in Foden and manage it out

What can we expect in the second half? I predicted 4:1 to City…….
All depends on how much the City bench is worth I suppose. Have the BT pundits added it up? I’m watching the match on AU sports.

Ian Darke is a fucking nonce

5e61dcada9b385dbeaf3d45d19fb246d.jpg

He needed that. Hasn’t featured of late and probably wouldn’t have save for injuries, but at least the goal settled him. Will probably be annoyed with his part in their goal because he got caught watching the ball rather than closing the space on his man. He’ll learn.
Thought Cancelo was the biggest culprit for their goal gave him loads of time to cross with no attempt to close him down,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.