Match Thread | Man City vs. Real Madrid (17/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started very slowly for some reason and only really got going once they scored. Since then we've dominated but just haven't been able to finish any of our chances.

Grealish has played very well and Akanji has been surprisingly good in midfield but not so good when he pushes to the edge of their box. KDB has had a couple of shots but hasn't really looked himself with his passing and crossing. Foden hasn't been able to get in the game much stuck out on the right.

I'd be tempted to swap Foden and Bernardo around 2nd half and keep Akanji a bit deeper. There is definitely something in this game for us and if we can keep it together at the back, while keeping our forward play going, we should win this.

He hit the crossbar from a nothing cross and created our best chance for Grealish. This place is hilarious.
Did you miss his build up play? Great he hit the bar….guy scored a million goals last year, you can’t tell me he’s playing as well as last season

He’s paid to put the ball in the net, in 4 games against Madrid he has 0 goals. I’m not saying he’s terrible, I’m saying we need more from him.

@homerdog this applies to your comment as well

Might be wrong, but I’m unconvinced that the very 1980s ploy of chipping it up to the back post for a knock down is going to be productive tonight.
Playing to Haaland’s worst attribute. Someone is going to have to make it make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.