Match Thread | Man City vs Real Madrid (17/05/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful first half performance. Total domination and really we deserve to be more than 2 up. Maybe the best half of football I have seen us play considering the opposition.

Just have to keep this up 2nd half, while keeping our concentration against counters, and it should be a relatively comfortable win.

Would have loved to get a third to settle things down a bit, but that was—against the best team in CL history—as close to a perfect second half of CL football as we could have hoped for.

I will say that I don’t think they’ll be that timid and disjointed in the second half, so we’ll need to keep up our intensity and not let them get a foothold. I am sure Pep will be telling the players the same at the half.

As for those of us calling for Mahrez to play instead of Bernie… what the fuck do we know?

Bernie has Cavaminga in slippers on ice. One of the Pequeno Dançarino’s best 45 minutes in a City shirt.

Kev looks absolutely up for it, apart from a few misplaced passes John is running through them like he’s got Moses ahead of him, and Rodri is dominating their midfield.

Really the only things we could improve on in the second half is Haaland putting one in and being a bit more precise with our throughballs.

But I can’t really fault Erling for either chance he had not hitting the back of the net. That was Courtois being lucky and world class at the same time.

We made Real Madrid look like a pub team after a piss up in that half.

Absolutely amazing times to be a blue!

I’m delighted you are playing brilliantly, on the other hand, I’m descending into a pit of bile and hate that I can’t get any fucking link to work.

Swings and roundabouts.
American channels are normally good .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.