Match Thread | Man City vs Sevilla (02/11/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really have a lack of goal threat. We are desperate for a striker. Alvarez just not offering much but hard work. We need a goal scorer as an option to halland.

All too slow these last few games

I so want Gomez to be the new Zinchenko, but his weaknesses are so extreme I’m not sure if he can do it.
Yep. I desperately want the kid to do well here, but he's had chances and made some high profile errors each time. I'm not ready to write him off, but I thin wilson-esbrand should be getting minutes ahead of him now.

He's wearing my man's magic number 21 and so I so much want him to succeed but..... Its not gone well for him thus far.
He is out of his depth.. coming from Belgium to this team is a huge step up and unfortunately I don’t think he is ready. I would love to be wrong and give the man some time but unfortunately every game Iv seen with him it’s been very very lackluster performance

Do we own any Abu Dhabi clubs we could sell FFS to for £150 Million? I'm sure doubling his wage he'd go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.