Match Thread | Man City vs Sevilla (02/11/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alvarez has shocked me. I thought after his two goals against Forest we had a real find and only Haaland was keeping him out. Since then anytime he's played he's been invisible. Yes I know it's early days blah blah blah but a massive improvement is needed there. Mahrez, well his form has fallen off a cliff. Only marginally less invisible than Alvarez and for a player of his ability and experience that's a real worry. Grealish flits in and out and flatters to decieve. Boring as hell and except for the Rags game and Forest and Bournemouth, where we expected to win, we have been pretty flat and boring to watch. We miss the pace and energy/experience of Sterling and Jesus.

And then he finishes like that!!

Torres could finish too, but think this lad just needs someone to find him.

"The mental geometry that goes on in that man's brain is something to behold."

That's my new tat sorted.

You're consistent, I'll give you that.
Yep because I don't see it, other players get slated because he is local he seems to get a free pass, been awful tonight but forgiven, his first action in the game was to run the ball out, if mahrez did that he would be slated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.