Match Thread | Man City vs Sevilla - Super Cup (16/08/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuses in early.
Players come in and out most seasons.
We've just come off a treble and look terrible. Yes you can have the attitude of we did well so cut them some slack, or you can see it as potentially a missed opportunity to kick on even more.
Long way to go mate and we will bring in some quality players I’m sure but with paqueta we are going to have to spend a lot of money to get him but if will be worthwhile as without Kev we have virtually zero creativity and also doku coming will shore up the right side . The only way we don’t win the title is burnout and desire .

27 degrees, start of a new season, playing against the Europa Legue winners.

Sell Palmer! Jack useless! Foden is no KDB! Fucking lazy twats!

Some of you lot were praising this team for being treble winners not two months ago...
I said sell Palmer last season. :-)

Foden hugely disappointing, Grealish not offering much, Palmer trying his best, Haaland zero involvement, we are seriously lacking creativity. Is this Peps way of saying FFS buy me some top quality creative players or we’re in deep trouble this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.