Match Thread | Man City vs. Sheff Utd (30/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a shot every time Walker uses his left foot and, you'll be completely sober by the end of the match.

The more Phil plays where he is at the moment, the better he can be there. Very much starting to be more consistent when he plays just behind the striker

Kovacic gives the ball away just a bit too easily. You can see what he's trying but it often puts us under a bit of pressure

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. COME ON CIY, COME ON CITY, SHOW 'EM LADS, SHOW 'EM ALL.
ESPECIALLY THAT WHITE ROSE LOT FROM THE WRONG SIDE OF THE PENNINES.
ESPECIALLY THE BIASED, PREJUDICED, WARPED MINDED MEDIA WHO DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A STATIONARY STEAM TRAIN AND AN ELITE FOOTBALLING TEAM.
Especially the Specsavers needing officials who are STILL trying to grind us down. Stupid fools. You'll never bring this team down you clowns. NINCOMPOOPS!! Don't you know by now that we are MANCHESTER CITY, THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD (OFFICIALLY)

Welcome back KDB good to see you, I just wish John Boy was with you. Ah well we can't have everything.

@jimharri I'm nearly there, I'm doing better aren't I??? My New Year's Resolution. OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.