Match Thread | Man City vs Sheffield Utd (29/12/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Law 8 "If the ball touches the referee and goes into the goal, team possession changes or a promising attack starts, a drop ball is awarded to the team that last touched the ball"

We have well and truly been gifted one there. Referee has completely forgotten the rules.

Never ever seen that applied.

Law 8 "If the ball touches the referee and goes into the goal, team possession changes or a promising attack starts, a drop ball is awarded to the team that last touched the ball"

We have well and truly been gifted one there. Referee has completely forgotten the rules.

What about VAR? They forgot too. Absolute shambles.

Did it touch the ref or did it bounce off their player with the ref in the way? Didn't see the replay.

A lucky break for sure... don't think there's a rule about calling the play back tho, unless I'm mistaken!!
Yes I don’t know. I don’t think var can call it a mistake as it up to t(e ref to call those so 8 don’t think it can be called back but it could hav easily been a drop ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.