Match Thread | Man City vs Southampton (24/05/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a great spectacul so far. Lampard scores. Yaya playing like it's his swan song at the Etihad. And Kun will likely score 5 or 6 today haha. I would love to sign Mane. One of my favorite non-City players in the league. Clyne would be a great signing too. Play him at LB for all I care for a season while Zab still has it in him. Demi looking good.

Nice mix of a preview of next season and a send off (finally) to this season. Which actually was just ruined by one or two poor months. At times we played some decent football this year. Next year should be better though.

NanaToure42 said:
Been a great spectacul so far. Lampard scores. Yaya playing like it's his swan song at the Etihad. And Kun will likely score 5 or 6 today haha. I would love to sign Mane. One of my favorite non-City players in the league. Clyne would be a great signing too. Play him at LB for all I care for a season while Zab still has it in him. Demi looking good.

Nice mix of a preview of next season and a send off (finally) to this season. Which actually was just ruined by one or two poor months. At times we played some decent football this year. Next year should be better though.

Mane? He'll need to sort out his diving first though.

very entertaining 1st half, end to end stuff and a great goal from the blues, Kolarov has been very wasteful with his "crossing" and our goal came from the only decent cross/cut backs we've put in so far. Zabba looking a bit uncomfortable on his side from their wider players. Kun has had 2 great chances and won't miss the next one. All in all, lot of good stuff

Bruun said:
NanaToure42 said:

Mane? He'll need to sort out his diving first though.

Hah valid point. It may just be chance, but the 5 or 6 times I've seen Southampton play this year he's been their best player by far and looked better than Navas ever did this season. May have just caught him on his best days but I think the mane is a great footballer (pun very much intended)

Agenda Alert

Nice of Jeff Stelling to say Fabianski well on his way to winning the golden gloves

Shame he didn't mention it when he got to us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.