Match Thread | Man City vs. Sparta Prague (23/10/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Worryingly outpaced. I am already having mares about when we inevitably get drawn v Real. But thats another day, for now I am getting so tired of this side to side back to side. Why doesn't someone ffs please take a shot??

Some of the passing is incredibly sloppy but what’s been impressive so far is the desire to win the ball back quickly. We rarely play with this much intensity in the high press. I think Pep has asked for this to be finished in the first half so he’ll feel comfortable bringing O’Reilly and McAtee on.

Fucking hell it's bad enough playing eleven behind the ball without the ref making it twelve....get out of the way lol!

Why does it always come as a great suprise to whoever is commentating about our style of play, our possession statistics it's like they are watching us for the first time! its not as if we haven't been playing this way for awhile .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.