Match Thread | Man City vs Spurs (19/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam surprised, arsenl were comfortable against spurs in their studium last week. Why are clueless and looks we dont have plan? Peo fucking sort out this and make substitution at halft time

The slightest thing goes against us and we fold like a sack of shit.

Was the same on Saturday when they got an equaliser.

Very little fight in the side and if we don’t show some bottle in the second half then it’s game over for this season I’m afraid.
yep. we miss Dias and his leadership I think. No Kev, no walker either so who the fuck is bringing them when.

if kev isnt injured get him the fuck on

We've only got one way to play and teams have worked it out.

Rodri to stones, stones to Lewis, Lewis to Mahrez, Mahrez to stones, stones to Ake, Ake to gundogan...

Rinse, repeat.
This. Any opposition manager worth his salt, will allow us to do it because we are causing them no problems and they will know that we can’t defend and will offer up chances. We are currently one of the easiest sides in the league to play against.

For the first time in the Pep era, I actually skipped a match - and I just look on flash scores and see 0-2. Jesus - what has happened to us. We are a shadow of our former selves. Guessing its the same old no creativity and slow build up play. Pep needs to sort it out otherwise we will be out of the top 4 the way we are playing.

And ffs Spurs again!? Is it that predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.