Match Thread | Man City vs Spurs (19/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He pics the players he thinks is best.. if the players don’t seem to give a shit you think that his fault? Players make mistakes and it’s his fault again? I can agree with you when we don’t dominate the game or teams, but most of the time it’s stupid mistakes from player. Perfect example ederson first goal.. how is that peps fault?
He keeps playing a goalie who is a complete liability. He saves nothing and his kicking is no longer any good either. Fucks about with the back 4 constantly and insists on passing the ball to death.

Some strange stuff here, as always. We have played decently, and were the better team, until 2 mistakes in two minutes. We can come back into this. I understand the emotion, but many don't speak like fans.

So bizarre to me why ake and akanji are the scapegoats when they've done nothing wrong this game and it's literally all ederson and frankly rodri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.