Match Thread | Man City vs Spurs (19/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the passing for fuck all once sgain
its because we have had false nine's rotating positions for years...now they are all stuff in their 10 yard radius and we are sooo easy to play against. Coupled with lets face it a pretty poor keeper and slow and lazy defence. Hojberg and Romero for example bite and snap only Ake tries to get his body, foot in... Arsenal bossed these away!..they will rp us a new one in the cup. Still was here when we had to put up with the likes of Andy May and Ricky Holden and the like so we will stick with them of course. Just look awful now. Can't see where we will get a win from...Champions League!! fucking hell that will be the biggest upset in world football if it happens

Please just get pace on the wings and some pace and energy alongside rodri in cm. Need to sort this shit in the summer highly doubt we will

The back four smacks of absolutely zero leadership. Twice Spurs had a corner with the take and one other man close and we had ONE man there. It’s basics and no one is shouting at anyone to go there. Dias needs to come back in asap. What Pep sees in this carthorse Akanji I don’t know.

Well, call me a happy clapper but until Eddy fucked up I thought we were looking good. Gaining confidence and growing into the game.
Every player seem to be chasing every all and fighting at every chance.

Stupid errors have fucked us over and its not good enough but saying we were shite I don't agree with...
We are shite! Lol but we looked much better than recently.

Still need to get Haaland into the game more. Also need a fresh playmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.