Match Thread | Man City vs Spurs (19/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize that this is frustrating and a rough season but truly shocked how many are turning on Pep.

There are things he's at fault for and mistakes have been made but fucks sake he's out best manager ever and had us playing football we could never dream of. Think he's earned the opportunity to turn things around ffs. We can't win everything every year.
Just frustration mate. Pep is stubborn as fuck though.

We’re changing the way we’ve played for 6 years to feed Haaland. its like playing with 10 men
It worked quite well for the first dozen games. I think there is too much squad rotation going in at the moment. I get why Pep is doing it - World Cup, 2-3 games a week. However we have a style of play that relies heavily on team passing patterns and changing the team, no matter how good or well versed the incoming players are, messes that pattern. I fully expect KDB and Cancelo or Walker on at some stage in this half to try and turn this around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.