Match Thread | Man City vs Spurs (19/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a sucker punch.

First goal was an Ederson howler - we know they happen sometimes.

Worst of all is how their heads went down for the second. This is becoming a habit.

If this carry’s on I wouldn’t worry about fitting haaland in as Real Madrid will laughing watching this . Don’t care what anyone says he could go and also I think pep will walk end of the season aswell because something is definitely not right behind the scenes .
worst decision ever getting a trad CF i think Pep crumbled and listened to the masses. Don't know why...we are so not built for a CF ruined everything. Also exposes a very poor Edison. Again like the bloke but he's a pretty poor keeper...his shots to save ratio is pretty poor i'm sure. It always seems like the opposition will score soon as they have possession n final third. We will huff and puff now for 40 minutes then maybe lose a third...we look like a team bereft of ideas now we have this wierd change of plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.