Match Thread | Man City vs Spurs (24/11/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZZmaestro said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Fernandinho is class. I think I prefer him to yaya.

In my humble opinion, there's more talent in one of Yaya's toe than Fernandinho will ever have by the end of his carrier.
But I give you that Yaya hasn't been at 100℅ fit since at least mid 2012.
Nothing to do with fitness. It's about attitude. Fantastic player, shite captain.

oakiecokie said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
oakiecokie said:
Get Yaya off.Absolute shit that first half.Seems no urgency with him.We look dangerous every time we go forward.
Get to the game ya lazy git.

Can`t believe we all overslept.No way of getting to the game on time,really pissed off I can tell yer !! Apart from hols,can`t remember the last PL game I missed.
You fuckin kill me Oakie. Overslept? hahaha quality.

Would really like to see us get a fourth! Sounds mental to say but don't feel safe with a 3 goal lead with the way we have been defending so far!

Glen Hoddle you utter fookin prick,if I was Pellegrini I wouldn't be happy with my side, yes there are 3-0 up but they have done nothing.What have spuds actually done apart from keep possession around the half way line

DruntBlunt said:
ZZmaestro said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Fernandinho is class. I think I prefer him to yaya.

In my humble opinion, there's more talent in one of Yaya's toe than Fernandinho will ever have by the end of his carrier.
But I give you that Yaya hasn't been at 100℅ fit since at least mid 2012.
Nothing to do with fitness. It's about attitude. Fantastic player, shite captain.

Yaya is a world class player with a shit attitude/fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.