Match Thread | Man City vs Stoke (22/02/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmc said:
Damien10 said:
mmc said:
Im a fan of dzeko in general but he hasnt done one thing right today, hes been shocking. Negredo is a ghost and jovetic may aswell be a ghost. Cant wait to have aguero back, id just play toure behind him it couldnt do us any harm.
Dzeko is by far the worse of all of them. Negredo may be on a poor run of form but at least he doesn't mess up every other attack.

with aguero, its got to be negredo every time, negredo with dzeko shouldnt happen again.
I agree. The beauty of the normall 4-2-2-2 system is when Aguero is playing it has freedom and it is fluid. It works. When Dzeko and Negredo play it's more like a rigid straight 4-4-2 with very little movement up top and they seem to have a negative effect on one another.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=297920&p=7576826" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=297920&p=7576826</a>

post match

1961_vintage said:
rnblade said:
Looks like Dzeko has gone back to his lazy ways. Disgusting.

Indifference. Not a good attitude to have.

I wouldnt say he is indifferent (given his reaction to that miss) - he just looks all sorts out of confidence, and has just had one of the worst games I have ever seen him play.

And this from a fan.

come on City - let's close this out and then regroup.

Yes. We win.

The team seems to be western (cowboy) dancing to a disco tune. Just completely not in tune right now. Every team goes through this, but a team destined to become a champion wins these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.