Match Thread | Man City vs Sunderland (01/01/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 up 2 games in a row to shiters like Burnley and Sunderland and we lose those leads 2 games running...we seriously need to get a grip at the back. Committing far too many stupid fouls and Zabba was daft there again. Luckily Frankie may have rescued us but this is getting silly now...

taconinja said:
I am not saying it's Lampard's fault, but this is twice we've went to pieces the moment he's introduced. If we're doing well, why is the manager pissing around with things? Again, not Lampard's fault, but why change shape, tactics, defending and everything else when we're beating them?

Thank god Lampard scores that. Illustrates what I mean. It isn't him, but there's something about the adjustment that puts us off.

I agree (I think) lol

malg said:
Mancity1980 said:
best signing of this transfer window!!
No. Someone above actually said it was his fault we'd lost the two goal lead........so he's actually a fucking wank signing.
I hope you don't mean me as I didn't say that. May have missed someone actually saying that though, and if they did they're silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.