Match Thread | Man City vs Sunderland (02/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RyanP3609 said:
PinkFinal said:
Just listen to these wankers bleating on about money

It's all it is now, all about the money.

They go on as if we're the only team spending millions on players ! fucking factually wrong bollox from every bitter jealous **** !!!!!!!!

Hes the left back remember said:
Tyler The pride to sunderland the prize to City!!

doesnt he think we can be proud of a comeback and the quality of goals to win the game.

when are sky going to realise that a big part of their audience are City fans, particularly when transmitting a city match. Unless they change their attitude they will lose out.

@BluePhil8 said:
Kompany, Zabaleta, Yaya, Silva, Dzeko are all a disgrace to the shirt.

This is not reactionary.

I know it is taboo around here to criticise Kompany. I know I will be labeled a "Johnny come lately". Quite frankly I don't give a shit.

Kompany would have been sent off had Borini gone down. What the fuck was he doing trying to karate scissor kick him?

There is an issue with the mentality if the club. No team with Spanish, French and Argentinian internationals should not even be trying against Wigan and Sunderland in Cup Finals. It's an actual disgrace and the team is letting the fans down again.

This team will go down in history as the great pretenders. Promising so much but delivering so little.

Atkinson is a fucking **** eating incompetent shit fuck dick face.

Well done to Sunderland though, yet another team who is more passionate than us.

You can't make this shit up, do you think he prematurely ejaculates also?

Demi had a great second half as did most of the team. Although I've defended Dzeko to the hilt he was gash all game, like playing with 10 men.

Gone all emotional here don't know if hayfever starting early another long wait over, thankyou city, Nasri and Yaya what can I say, great goal from Navas as well. Komps stick the silverware in the cupboard start to focus on the Wigan game. :-) (wipes tears from eyes)

RyanP3609 said:
Demi had a great second half as did most of the team. Although I've defended Dzeko to the hilt he was gash all game, like playing with 10 men.
He wasn't great today. I can't really blame him for 1st half as very little came through midfield to our forwards, but the 2nd half he had more opportunities to show some quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.