Match Thread | Man City vs Swansea (22/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever anyone makes a near post run, we actually threaten. Just a shame that we very rarely have anyone making that run.

What an embarrassing equaliser. We should have at least scored from 25 yards. Pellegrini has to go tonight. Embarrassing to the title of Champions. Sack Txiki and Soriano aswell, I don't know what they do but it isn't good enough because Navas played a guy onside.

Damocles said:
What an embarrassing equaliser. We should have at least scored from 25 yards. Pellegrini has to go tonight. Embarrassing to the title of Champions. Sack Txiki and Soriano aswell, I don't know what they do but it isn't good enough because Navas played a guy onside.
lol

Damocles said:
Many a true word said in jest. Your true colours are beginning to show.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.