Match Thread | Man City vs Swansea (22/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mac said:
Benarbia said:
mac said:
Not saying it does, but people need to grow a pair.we weren't tearing up trees early last season either.

This season has a totally different feel to last year. These doesn't appear to any confidence in the players whatsoever
To true,but whether it's because of the world cup,the euphoria from the title win etc who knows.I think it's only confidence and we will get it back.i won't flap though and if we don't win the league I will look at the bigger picture.
Complacency is the word this season so far

@BluePhil8 said:
What is knee jerk?

Sacking a manager 13 minutes into a game because they scored?

We are out of the Capital One Cup,

That cup that people keep saying nobody cares about when its mentioned that he won it last year?

all but out of the Champion's League yet again and you are celebrating an equaliser against Swansea at home like a moral victory for yourself.

I'm not celebrating anything. I'm laughing at you and the rest of the Matchday Thread lot who NEVER EVER EVER learn that matches are 90 minutes long.

If that was true he would have appointed Mourinho instead of hiring half of Barcelona's backroom staff.

Yeah it's that simple isn't it? Just grab Mourinho. The only possible reason that we didn't is because Sheikh Mansour wants us to play more passing football. Makes sense to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.