Match Thread | Man City vs. Tottenham (03/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doku tiring at alarming rate during games. no way he can do 90 mins.
What do you expect when he gets the ball and runs at people every single time he has it

Has the most take ons known to man, but conversion rate us poor and to be honest I find him very frustrating to watch

should 3 goals between the teams, 1 fucking shot on target = 1 goal for them. fucking unreal how many times this happens or we let this happen.

if Son doesnt help us it would be 1-1 which is sick based on the chances.

unlucky on hitting the post 2x times, Haaland had fair chances to score and he couldnt even get it on target.

dont trust our defence to keep them out even if they have 1 shot total in second half. so we need more goals simple.

Far be it me to criticize but if Erling simply would take half a touch instead of hammering one timers... we'd have 2 more goals today and he'd have a dozen more goals this season. Both today he had the space to think and place vs. brutally smash a one timer.

Once again a very easy and sloppy goal to give away.

After that, played some lovely stuff.

Should be 4 easy. Great efforts from Doku and Alvarez. Just unlucky.

Doku gone off the boil a bit in last 10/15. Making the wrong decisions.

Haaland should have scored that chance.

I dont think we have taken the most of that half. Spurs are shit and seemingly suicidal.

It needs more urgency from certain players. Bernie looks like he’s playing on the beach. Doku will never see more ball in a game than he has today and he’s been pretty poor with it overall.

We should win this comfortably but they do look a threat on the quick break.

Dias, Walker, Rodri, Akanji all excellent. Doku getting a lot of the ball, but ineffective apart from his shot when he was unlucky not to score.

Do you take Rodri off or risk him on a yellow? I worry subbing Doku would hurt his confidence but I think Grealish would be helpful. Would love to see Lewis come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.