Match Thread | Man City vs Tottenham (17/08/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My half time review.

Overall very promising 1st half.

Should have had a penalty, Oliver pointed to his ear piece which suggests VAR told him it was fine? How did they look at the replay and not think that was a pen?

Sterling has been great, Aguero would have been pleased with that header.

Eddie and Laporte at fault for the Spurs goal. Laporte backed off too much to invite the shot and Eddie lost his bearings. More than Spurs deserved as usual, they always manage to do that to us annoyingly.

Spurs had a good spell after their goal and our left hand side was where most of their joy was coming from. Zinchenko was struggling with Cissoko's pace and power, as most would to be fair but he breezed through him far too many times. Needs more help when he's up against so much pace.

Aguero perhaps being a little greedy going for balls that were meant for someone else, think he's been missing his football which might be a good sign for his season(hungry). Took his goal well and has put in a good shift.

De Bruyne caught on the ball a few times but is getting sharper every game, playing some classic KDB balls. Sorry Neville they may have had the accuracy but neither Beckham or Gerrard had his vision, nor speed of execution that catches defenders out so often and even surprises viewers at home. I didn't even see that ball for Gundogan was on, shame he couldn't quite convert it.

Bernardo looking lively, some filthy skill on display towards the end of the half. Can't wait to see him and KDB really click and combine their best stuff, no team will beable to deal with that.
This is no time for an essay!

This is an absolute demolition I’m getting nervous that the score line doesn’t reflect the dominance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.