Match Thread | Man City vs Villa (07/05/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niall2407 said:
Chippy_boy said:
Just don't get desperate and lose to a sucker punch at the end.

A DRAW WILL DO. just don't lose it for fucks sake. We can beat Wet Spam easier than this.

I'm scared this will happen..

After the one on one with Zabba, aren't we all.

STAY COOL CITY!!!

BlueMo' said:
Oh my beating heart, i'm not gonna make it!!!
If this goes on much longer think there'll be a few on here that won't make it too.

let's be patient, keep control and get it in the back of the net. I'm not stressed yet but I will be in 30 mins if it's still 0-0 (or AV are leading!)

MSP said:
Chippy_boy said:
Just don't get desperate and lose to a sucker punch at the end.

A DRAW WILL DO. just don't lose it for fucks sake. We can beat Wet Spam easier than this.

Exactly, just don't lose. We still have one game where we can go to full mental attacking mode. It's important to not lose this one.

Spot on. A draw would be annoying and as I said earlier I would much rather save that trump card for the final game of the season, but christ take off all defensive cover and end up loosing? All for the sake of chasing an unnecessary position? Fuck that. Will take the 0-0.

The only worrying thing was how we had so many men up the park at the one time and then had Zabaleta left one-on-one. That really should not be happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.