Match Thread | Man City vs Villa (07/05/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaker said:
ayia napa blues said:
Another mistake to add to the growing list by the manager starting with 1 upfront

Milner playes well gets back into the team then back to his usual poor self his delivery is shocking

Milner Nasri off

3 at back

Jovetic beast on

Milner created two of the best chances of the half wtf you on about.
The growing list of achievements ain't bad either.

noise said:
pikku said:
We are perfectly playing into their hands,reminds me soo much of the chelsea vs pool.game,just don't fall for it,a draw is enough at this point...
We are doing alright, more of the same is all its needed really. We have possession and two chances (Yaya and Nasri) of which one of them should have been a goal. As soon as we score they will open up and that's when you'll glad we are setup the way we are.

you read my mind

The announcer here on NBC said earlier that while Fernandinho is available, he has a slight injury. I imagine he'll only be risked in an emergency. Of course, I could easily be wrong.

WHU lot better at parking the bus in my opinion. Also lot more physical, less fast on counters but stronger in corners...

If we cant break up Villa defence, WHU could be harder.

We need constant moving, creating space, dragging defenders out of their place, Nasri, Silva, Dzeko doesnt do this enough so far.

Garcia to deep he is not part of attacks, Fernandinho would be of course that has the risk of they have a counter when they will be 1 on 1 vs our defender or keeper.

Jovetic is the answer for me from around 55-60. minute if its still 0-0.

Pelle fired them up hopefully in half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.