Match Thread | Man City vs Villa (07/05/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Villa team look really young - my 17 year old lads team look more mature

Bluemoonie92 said:
Niall2407 said:
Redwolf said:
Where's all the fans?

I shouldn't say anything as I'm not there tonight due to work but it looks half empty!

Commentator just said traffic problems
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Niall2407 said:
Redwolf said:
Where's all the fans?

I shouldn't say anything as I'm not there tonight due to work but it looks half empty!

Someone threatening to jump off a bridge on mancunian way apparently. Kick off should've been delayed really.

Cheers guys, I've got it on mute whilst hiding in the corner

There are empty seats as Mancunian Way has had to be shut down. Some bellend has decided that they want to jump off a bridge and nothing can move until he does.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Niall2407 said:
Redwolf said:
Where's all the fans?

Someone threatening to jump off a bridge on mancunian way apparently. Kick off should've been delayed really.

i know scum season not the best, but no need for that

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Niall2407 said:
Redwolf said:
Where's all the fans?

Wasn't a Liverpool fan by any chance?

Damocles said:
There are empty seats as Mancunian Way has had to be shut down. Some bellend has decided that they want to jump off a bridge and nothing can move until he does.

Not Bryan Griggs I hope!

Damocles said:

Fucking hell, the quality of advisers at The Samaritans has gone downhill recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.