Match Thread | Man City vs Villa (25/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the whole team bar navas and zabba looks totally outpaced.

silva no good over there, needs to be more central to hold the ball up for our aging midfielders.

kolorov offers nothing going forward.

the towering mangala I think has won one header yet the undersize zabba wins nearly all.

kun not pressing watching defenders pass around at will.

need milners energy and fernandinho pressing second half or we could be in trouble

G-Star Medium Rare said:
Gelsons Dad said:
SWP's back said:
Not if he's already offside.

See shots that the keeper saves which rebound to players offside when the shot was taken. Flag is then raised. It hitting the keeper doesn't then play them onside.

Don't worry. Many people get mistaken like you on this.

In this case the ball ricocheted away from goal then was hit by Yaya back towards the goal where the players were. I would agree if it had only hit one player on it's way forward but as it was going away from goal before Yaya's touch I think it was onside.

Happy to be proved wrong though.
A player in an offside position receiving the ball from an opponent, who deliberately plays the ball (except from a deliberate save), is not considered to have gained an advantage

Start a thread about it ffs.

Bluep*ss said:
Pre match Sky stats said City have the oldest squad in the league.

This is because we have Lampard, Richard Wright and the like. Our first XI is on the upper end but not the oldest.

roach3 said:
the whole team bar navas and zabba looks totally outpaced.

silva no good over there, needs to be more central to hold the ball up for our aging midfielders.

kolorov offers nothing going forward.

the towering mangala I think has won one header yet the undersize zabba wins nearly all.

kun not pressing watching defenders pass around at will.

need milners energy and fernandinho pressing second half or we could be in trouble

Because the balls are aimed at Zaba? Mangala is doing his job.

I am tired of Lampard though, not doing particularly well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.