Match Thread | Man City vs Villa (25/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the god Gerry Gow said:
malg said:
karen7 said:
Boot up the backsides required at half time
Yep. A proper full on bollocking.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to fit in with the holistic approach.

And we know how sensitive some of these poor players are

It's because when somebody shouts in your face, the general response isn't "wow, this guy seems like somebody who I should loisten to and respect", instead it's "this guy is a bellend, fuck him and his job"

I'm sure I've watched this match before, only they've superimposed different coloured shirts on the opposite team; come on City, its only 1-fucking-0, they can easily get back in it the way we're letting them play!

Awkward first half. We had a fantastic start with the players closing Aston Villa and putting them under pressure and it materialized with their goalkeeper gaff and the first goal. It looked like this game will follow the same direction as the previous game. But Aston Villa are a good team full of pace and dynamism and a main threat upfront and as the match went on, they grew in confidence and began to move the ball and put us under pressure, especially with their crosses into the box.

In general, both teams have been sloppy at times and it has been a poor first half in that respect.

We should be looking to reorganize ourselves, perhaps get Fernandinho in there to replace Lampard and seize back the dominance in this game.Obviously still in a better position to win this game but the players should remain conscious of the Villa threat.

Nowhere near good enough, might as well get the fcuking beach towels out for the players.

Bewar3them00n said:
Fernandinho for Frank IMO, can't have 2 "30 somethings" trying to dictate midfield, Frank hasn't done much, neither has Yaya, need some bite in the middle to break up and make use of the ball, Fernando hasn't done much either, always bemuses me why Fernando is preferred by Pellers to 'Dinho, who is by far the better player, if we're not careful,Mathis could bite us in the arse
Yeah, let's bring on a 29 year, 356 day player on to freshen things up. ;)

Lampard and Yaya off, for Milner and Fernandinho, then we will match them for energy in midfield.

The difference is that Villa's midfield are getting up the pitc, with ours being bypassed with ease.

Shit should"'ve been at least 3 nil. Started well but got nervy. Got finish the game with the same way we started. 3 points with few more goals please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.