Match Thread | Man City vs. Watford (24/09/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really am heartily fed up of these totally non productive short corners ( Jonny Boy on Sunday exceoted). Its a complete waste to just not try and get the ball directly into the box.

Complete waste 95 time out of 100.
Set pieces are such a waste with our set piece coach

Have to admit. Grealish and Foden seem to play with a certain greedy arrogance in games like this. Like they’re beneath them.

Why is Doku always celebrating his goals with a griddy? He barely scores it so embarrassing when he does it.

I remember there's a video where pep said he creates patterns and structure for his players to reach the final third, however, when they get there, he leaves it up to their creativity to score create chances if that is so then we lack complete creativity in the final third without kdb and have no solutions other than to pass it around the box intrepidly

Do yourself a favour and log off the forum fella.

Why is Doku always celebrating his goals with a griddy? He barely scores it so embarrassing when he does it.

I remember there's a video where pep said he creates patterns and structure for his players to reach the final third, however, when they get there, he leaves it up to their creativity to score create chances if that is so then we lack complete creativity in the final third without kdb and have no solutions other than to pass it around the box intrepidly
Ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.