Match Thread | Man City vs Watford (25/01/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damocles said:
Right, that's it. No more discussions or requests for streams. You all know the rules around this and I think we've been pretty understanding and patient about it today. Any more and you can take a couple of hours off

Discuss the game

Damocles said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Gone for what?

Mod on a power trip can't comprehend people might have come on here because they can't find a stream and haven't read through 40 pages to see his patronising warnings.

I think thats worth a ban.

Mod is enforcing the rules asked by the owner due to legal threats made by The Premier League and has consistently posted warnings over and over again, including giving 4 different warnings before anybody got banned and posted 4 warnings since then.

Simple rules are simple, you can either follow them or leave the thread.

If I was on a power trip you wouldn't be reading this post.
He could read it, just not reply ;-)

brotherblue said:
I Love pellegrini but he got some styff really wrong

He should have rested players for west ham we were 6-0 up!

He should have started with a strong line up and then rested players later on after taking a comfortable lead.

I understand your point but I'm not sure the squad from the first half of this match could have held a 6 goal cushion. ;)

Come on! We desperately need another two. Another replay could kill us, if this is anything to go by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.