Match Thread | Man City vs Watford (25/01/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigga said:
SWP's back said:
Bigga said:
You're a Glory Hunter, I'm a Blue. Win, lose or draw, that will never change. I will see humour in all those aspects, while you get fooked off if things don't go your way.

Bit of a difference...
It is bad enough when rags reel that line off, when it is a no mark like you, I just smile. Enjoy your life and good luck with all your endeavours.

Truth hurts.

Glory Hunting Wanker.
OK, let's leave it there.

SWP's back.

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 4s
66. Kompany steps up from the back and dribbles his way through. He lays off to Dzeko but the Bosnian's shot is weak and Bond saves

EaglesFan said:
jimharri said:
malg said:
I actually thought the guys aslking for streams were just taking the piss......?
Even if they are/were, it seems the sword wielder isn't in the mood for joviality. Let everyone beware!!

You get a ban. He gets a ban. They get a ban. EVERYONE gets a ban!!!!

Oprah-Giveaway-3.gif

SebastianBlue said:
Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 4s
66. Kompany steps up from the back and dribbles his way through. He lays off to Dzeko but the Bosnian's shot is weak and Bond saves

Sounds like a 007 film.

EaglesFan said:
jimharri said:
malg said:
I actually thought the guys aslking for streams were just taking the piss......?
Even if they are/were, it seems the sword wielder isn't in the mood for joviality. Let everyone beware!!

You get a ban. He gets a ban. They get a ban. EVERYONE gets a ban!!!!

[bigimg]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/shadygiz/benjani-derby06a.gif[/bigimg]

Pigeonho said:
SWP's back said:
Bigga said:
You're a Glory Hunter, I'm a Blue. Win, lose or draw, that will never change. I will see humour in all those aspects, while you get fooked off if things don't go your way.

Bit of a difference...
It is bad enough when rags reel that line off, when it is a no mark like you, I just smile. Enjoy your life and good luck with all your endeavours.
Well taken. Blues calling blues glory hunters. Poor.

I found humour in fans going into meltdown, when there was still another half to play and we wouldn't play the same as the first.

Dickhead decides to have a pop.

If we had 10 mins to go, I'd understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.