Match Thread | Man City vs WBA (21/03/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueband Brother said:
pudge said:
Blueband Brother said:
He hasn't flopped at all since he came on. He has been fantastic.
Took a pretty big flop in the box

You seem to be missing thevpoint entirely and I am not surprised. He has played well since ge came on and has shown fantastic attitude.

When he went down in the box, he was running with the ball and there was contact. So he did not get the ball and then flop as you seem to be suggesting.

I repeat he has a great attitude, he wants the ball and has been great.
Don't worry he will be Bosnian and he will think Dzeko shits out diamonds.

Blueband Brother said:
pudge said:
Blueband Brother said:

You seem to be missing thevpoint entirely and I am not surprised. He has played well since ge came on and has shown fantastic attitude.

When he went down in the box, he was running with the ball and there was contact. So he did not get the ball and then flop as you seem to be suggesting.

No you missed the point.

I didnt mean he flopped as in played badly, but that he flopped like Daley and not for the first time.

Blueband Brother said:
pudge said:
Blueband Brother said:

Yes he did, he really, really did. The slightest touch and he dived, pathetic at 3-0 up with time running out.

pudge said:
Blueband Brother said:
pudge said:

No you missed the point.

I didnt mean he flopped as in played badly, but that he flopped like Daley and not for the first time.

Haha, this is hopeless. You are the one that replied to my point of Jovetic wanting the ball and having a great attitude. That is the main point I was making

If you want to make another point about him diving or flopping after the second half performance then that is your burden.

Jovetic played well when he came on and he wants to get on the ball to make things happen.

What a shite thing to do at 3-0 up..

No place for it, hope he eventually stops doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.