Match Thread | Man City vs West Ham (03/05/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have stopped looking for haaland. The long ball to him & Alvarez running off him would work here but we ain’t done it once.

Every so often you have to try playing a long ball to Haaland to at least keep them honest. His speed is overlooked, he can do a lot more than just get fed in the box.

A bit too slow and predictable a bit too often.

Not enough attempts at incisive passing, Bernie’s final ball really poor and Mahrez anonymous (I assume Pep wants him narrower but not working at all).

We will need Mr Whippy and Phil sooner rather than later. One of the back 4 might need sacrificed for a bit more creativity.

Woeful half.

Walker and Mahrez are fucking stealing a living. We have a RB who can’t pass forwards and a RF who spends 99% of every game facing our own goal. I am sick to death of seeing this same half-arsed, couldn’t give a shit (unless we have a pen, then he’s well up for it) attitude from Mahrez. We are trying to win a league and he couldn’t give a toss.

Bernie is so lacking creatively it’s unreal. Fantastic in blood and thunder games but in games like this where it needs a bit of guile, he is often found wanting.

Everything is just too slow. West Ham are no good and probably can’t believe their luck so far.

The only surprise is that an injury ravaged West Ham havent scored a worldy , we have created next to f*ck all , very ittle urgency , Antonio has knocked Dias about like a rag doll , weirdly i think if WestHam went in front we would wake up.
Need more width both our wingers cutting inside every time they get the ball and very predicatable , get Phil on in place of Mahrez to get to by-line and Gundo on for Bernardo to turn and run at their defence

Foden for Mahrez 2nd hald and maybe Gundogun for Alvarez fast enough.
Alvarez doesn't seem fine in that place today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.