Match Thread | Man City vs West Ham (10/05/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things look great, but cant feel happy yet, score another, or Newcastle score another two.:)

No fucking way if we score again WHU wins it by scoring 3.

Second half they have to come out more attacking, that can leave us space for Agüero, Silva. Score from those chances and its done.

And avoid an early WHU goal please!!!

Surely Dave's going to score second half.
Just shown the Liverpool og, i'm sure i saw Kolo smiling

Uptopbob said:
mackenzie said:
depps said:
Looking good but still can't shake the nerves... One more and I'll relax a bit
Me too

This. Still a chance something goes wrong and they could get two goals, but if we get a second I never see them getting 3, even if we got a red card.

If you've jinxed it I'll hunt you down and kill you ;,)

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Wouldn't put it past Allardyce to come out hit us. Will be glad when I see that **** sacked, can't be arsed to motivate his players during the season but last game when it's all over he wants to have the game of his life to help another club? A slap in the face to his own club.

Well if he has motivated them today it is not apparent in their performance. They have been poor.

Wretched Vengeance said:
Damocles said:
baldybouncer said:
Souness seems to be sucking on a lemon there!

Not Souness, always fair to City.

Think he said his old man was a Blue

I am sure he said in commentary prior to kick-off he said his "ex father-in-law is a City fan." I could be wrong mind.
He did, 100%. Think his ex f-i-l is a SC holder at the Etihad. And I think Souness' ex wife is a blue as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.