Match Thread | Man City vs West Ham (19/02/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I just love Foden time, 8/9 mins to show his goods v a team in the bottom 3, such trust.

To think if he made the change 10mins earlier Silva wouldn't be limping off the pitch.

Last thing you want is for Stones to be diving in as last man when he can see midfielders running back to either nick the ball or foul Antonio.

He did exactly what he needed to do there given the situation.

We certainly don’t need him to Otamendi it but he needs to run tighter to the man and try to force him wider to give his teammates an opportunity to catch up. He gives so much space that he makes it easy for the attacker to dribble straight at full speed and so the attack proceeds at full speed. That was only salvaged by KDB showing great overall speed to catch the play.

To be brutal, I’d prefer Bernardo play that role in the upcoming games. So it might not be that bad. Unless gundo plays there.
I would also prefer Bernardo, but Dave played really well tonight. To maybe not have him as an option next week because we couldn't be bothered to sub him though is so poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.