Match Thread | Man City vs West Ham (19/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
Weird thing is that I read Pellers had got the team selection wrong in the ore match thread
He got it spot on selecting West Ham as the team to play against.

They're utter wank.

pudge said:
SWP's back said:
Weird thing is that I read Pellers had got the team selection wrong in the ore match thread

They're utter wank.

We've dropped plenty of points this season against other teams every bit as wank, though

sh249 said:
pudge said:
SWP's back said:

They're utter wank.

We've dropped plenty of points this season against other teams every bit as wank, though

Not this wank.

sh249 said:
pudge said:
SWP's back said:

They're utter wank.

Tbf Stoke FJ and Burnley at least put a bit of effort for their points

malg said:
Dirak said:
malg said:

In last 4-5 minutes he attempted 5 passes and none find target... try to convince me that Yaya last year would have record like that.... He has been better than recently, but still shit... no clarkie....
He played some stunning passes in the first 40 minutes as well. 'He's so poor it's depressing'......that is a bit over the top.

sorry for that I still remember Yaya from last year... no poor passes, never lost the ball, amazing runs... camparing that to what we see today for me is depressing... maybe I expect too much, but he has OK game, nothing breathtaking, one sliding tackle leading to goal is nothing that convinces me that "we got old Yaya back". Maybe I am moaning but Mangala, Navas, Aguero, Zaba are really good today, Yaya is just OK, not something I expect from our best and most respected player...

Don Karleone said:
sh249 said:
pudge said:

They're utter wank.

Not this wank.

Swings and roundabouts, though. No doubt they've been utter dogshit, but we've also made them look bad by playing well.

Had we not bothered pressing and just stood off (i.e. played as we've played in pretty much every game since Christmas), I dare say they wouldn't have looked quite as wank as they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.