Match Thread | Man City vs West Ham (19/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mangala looks more than we paid for him at the moment... and it's telling something really......

[video]http://fat.gfycat.com/AblePlushEyas.webm[/video]

Right, I'm getting the car ready. Where do his fucking kids live?

The one time a cross hasn't hit a West Ham player's shin was Collins' slice of the boot.

malg said:
Mayor West said:
Cheesy said:
Possibly an unpopular opinion on here but I don't think he actually meant to elbow him.

No, it didn't look like it to me, can't believe Silva was that badly injured, seemed just a brush of the elbow to me.
It looked to me like he caught him squarely on the cheekbone.

He did, though to me the arm wasn't in an unnatural positon and there didn't seem to be any backwards movement of the arm as there would be with a deliberate elbow, more just flailing about. Not nice to see of course, but I honestly don't think there was any intent there.

Mayor West said:
Cheesy said:
Possibly an unpopular opinion on here but I don't think he actually meant to elbow him.

No, it didn't look like it to me, can't believe Silva was that badly injured, seemed just a brush of the elbow to me.
Guessing you've never taken an elbow to the face then.

One of the sharpest bones hitting one that's easy to break.

You also may need to watch it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.