Match Thread | Man City vs. West Ham (19/05/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness this team …. Absolutely brilliant but then take the concentration off for a second!!
Can I stand 45/50 more minutes especially with 2 people next to me just recording the crowd and the match and keep standing up so I can’t see!!
She might get an EB glaring stare or even a sly dig at this rate and I don’t believe in violence but this is not on. :-)
We’re here to watch a game not her mobile phone waving around.

Apologies for the rant. :-(

How are we only 2-1 up? Dominated the first 30 mins and deservedly 2 up (should have been more really), then we started to get sloppy with our passing and it's give them a lifeline.

Need to cut out the sloppy passing, get back to our play of the first 30 mins and we should win this.

The chances created by Jeremy and Bernardo!!

But…

These missed chances!!

We got this it let’s go!!

If you’re at the match

you know that energy we had?

bring it keep going!!

We will get that next goal it’s coming

We need that 12 man that 12th player on the pitch it’s you!!

Look at the performance that they were putting i?

and I think the fans were helping

The fans got a little quieter, following a few missed chances

And look what what happens?

spectacular goal but that’s always how it comes against us

But we must be relentless

the energy at the but I heard in that stadium in the Tele

thousands of miles away from you I could feel it

so many songs in full voice

Like that Real Madrid second leg last season

I wonder what all those ridiculous haters who think that this is already been decided think right now?

We know they’ll find a way to make an excuse anyway if we win and say it was already decided

They can you know what

Come on city!

#CTID

Erling this season either has games where he scores with every chance or misses multiple chances, the West Ham game at their place was similar, he missed 5 chances before eventually scoring, hopefully he's clinical in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.