Match Thread | Man City vs. West Ham (19/05/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha fucking match day,, one goal conceded and pitchforks are out in a second… fucking mood swing here is worst than a pendulum

West Ham will be targeting gvadiol & doku every time. The gaps they were leaving led to their goal. Doku stopped working the last 10 mins of that half. He’s been great but he was the issue for their chances towards the end

Jack on soon for me

Oh my goodness this team …. Absolutely brilliant but then take the concentration off for a second!!
Can I stand 45/50 more minutes especially with 2 people next to me just recording the crowd and the match and keep standing up so I can’t see!!
She might get an EB glaring stare or even a sly dig at this rate and I don’t believe in violence but this is not on. :-)
We’re here to watch a game not her mobile phone waving around.

Apologies for the rant. :-(
Enjoy the tourist atmosphere, supporter for 44 years, couldn’t get a ticket, been to every other league game this season and some cup. The club wants tourists, fuck‘em. Still behind the players 100% but the club hierarchy fucking stink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.