Match Thread | Man City vs. West Ham (19/05/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt we thought the game was won after 30 mins as we dropped off the pace and let them back into it.
Hopefully same start 2nd half if the complacency has been kicked out of them but have to take our chances

Kinda worried but definitely shouldn't be. WH offered absolutely nothing except one fucking worldie, which they won't get second half. Keep things the way they were and we should be golden. Can't see us not scoring in the second, and likely they won't add another the way they'ce played.

Brilliant performance, with Doku, Phil, Gvardiol and Bernardo especially good.
If we create the same number of chances in the second half, this will be a comfortable win. You can't legislate for West Ham's goal really. Win, at all costs.
All commentators will be talking up the nervousness, the chances of Arsenal getting back into it, and the chance of West Ham stopping history. Their job is to try and whip up the interest for the whole game. Our job is to kill that stone dead.
The commentators don’t need to talk up the nervousness. If we don’t get another goal, it will become very edgy. I can’t be arsed with it, just fucking get a few more in the second half City ffs!

We’ve been a second half team all season so I expect us to put this to bed although I’m not gonna lie West ham scaring the shit out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.