Match Thread | Man City vs. Wigan (24/09/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jovetic's play looks very good indeed. Intelligence in his movement!

taconinja said:
teddykgb said:
what a strike by Dzeko and almost an own goal on the follow up
Was it Dzeko? I thought it was Milner, but it's hard to tell with this stream.

I'm pretty sure it was Dzeko with the shot the keeper parried to the side, then I have no clue who played it back across goal (thought it was lopes, but really no idea, could have been Milner) and it deflected hard off the defender and almost into the net.

I was just happy to see a hard driven shot from distance. Feel like we don't do enough of that in general.

teddykgb said:
taconinja said:
teddykgb said:

I'm pretty sure it was Dzeko with the shot the keeper parried to the side, then I have no clue who played it back across goal (thought it was lopes, but really no idea, could have been Milner) and it deflected hard off the defender and almost into the net.

I was just happy to see a hard driven shot from distance. Feel like we don't do enough of that in general.
Oh, yeah. Second shot was Milner. Sorry, I was confused as to which shot you meant.

Boyata was obviously inspired by Kompany just then, making a tackle then bringing the ball out an setting up an attack lol

teddykgb said:
taconinja said:
teddykgb said:

Dzeko with a shot, Milner with a cross that almost was deflected in goal

<a class="postlink" href="http://neolive.eu/150692/4/Watch-Manchester-City-vs-Wigan-Athletic-/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://neolive.eu/150692/4/Watch-Manche ... Athletic-/</a>
works for me, with many thanks to Shady and everyone else from a penniless, jobless and potless Blue in Greece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.