Match Thread | Man City vs Wolves (22/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clever again this game management from the ref,keeps the game in the balance by denying a stonewall pen,yet if by chance we don’t grab a second I wouldn’t be surprised if a wolves player falls over and he points to the spot,it’s clear as day what they are trying to do ..
See, it's not that hard to understand the game plan here. Simple yet effective

Scholes and Wright say penalty but not given because they covering up the missed foul on Traore...

They've also just said Lewis fouled Huang not the other way round

The club must after this insist on Darren England not being allowed anywhere near our games. 2 nailed on penalties in a few days he on VAR has not given.
They should actually call him out by name on the interview after the game and ask how he has not given these penalties and question his bias

Watching on firestick and Richard keys has just stuck a machete into city and there style of play . How he is allowed to say amazing .

Every game we have clear decisions not given. Pissed off.

Lads are doing well and the crowd is urging them on once the tempo slows. Rico needs to be carful in that role. Caught out few times.

The club must after this insist on Darren England not being allowed anywhere near our games. 2 nailed on penalties in a few days he on VAR has not given.
They should actually call him out by name on the interview after the game and ask how he has not given these penalties and question his bias
Unfortunatley for us it would still fall on deaf ears

Very good half. Controlled the game and should have had a Pen! I’m not one for tin foil hats but the more this season is going on the more I’m starting to believe that the Premier League want an Arsenal/United title race! I genuinely don’t know one person who would have had an issue if that penalty was given. Shocking but come on City!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.