Match Thread | Man United vs Man City (14/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One bizarre offside against Foden, and blatant free kick not given edge of box.

Malacia still not warned and one minute extra despite two injuries for the rags. Incompetent and bent.

Better performance from us, difficult when they sit in, then they look better when they counter as we can be short.

Won’t take much for us to sort second half.

Janus a fucking wankstain as usual, wanking furiously over any counter for them and quiet as a mouse when we do it. Banal little ****.

Shite first half

we did start knocking the ball about a bit better than the last five minutes. Which is probably why the officials only gave one minute added time.

Too many of our players keeps slowing the attacks down. Walker makes up decent ground with the ball and then just stops and passes it back.

You see times where Haaland wants the ball played first time, so he can run through and Bernardo wants to take about a dozen touches before passing the ball to someone else

Foden anonymous, Mahrez ineffective

Someone needs to remind Kevin De Bruyne that he is probably best passer in the ball in world football. Looks a shadow of himself at the moment.

Our pace is ZERO.Most players seem to be fatigue. World Cup effect? Who knows....
KDB and Foden are unbelievably bad!! I mean come on!
Silva not too sharp either.
Our concentration is poor also. Too many wrong passes for no reason.
As for the formation, I don't see any problem with it, its normal.
It’s all part of the Pep master plan (I think??)

HT and level.
Bernardo runs around a lot looking busy but contributes very little
Some iffy passing
Some of our players look scared of making a mistake, of trying something different in attack and just play the safe option...left wing position looks like it is becoming cursed, Foden has been mediocre
Idiotic from Ederson and he was lucky they squandered that chance, the "save" shortly after was more about Rashford overrunning the ball
Got to do better in the 2nd half and the game is there or the taking surely?

it's not as bad as southampton as we have a couple of players that have shown up but we still have some players just not in form

can see Grealish on for Phil but he might have done more if Cancelo had passed him the ball a few times

our season hinges on Rodri, he is head and shoulders above all the other midfielders despite the hype pundits giving the rags midfield (i've got Le Saux on my commentary and he must be wearing all red, wanted Walker sent off earlier the tool)

It’s like Groundhog Day watching us at the min. Everything is in slow motion and we don’t look remotely threatening. Buying the deadliest striker in world football and then refusing to pass forwards towards him is a fucking belting idea.

United have one attack, the hoof over the top and it looks bloody effective because we can’t defend. I’m watching the same thing every week and our CBs seemingly don’t learn a god damn thing.

Someone tell Walker which way we are playing because he seemingly has no clue.

Nobody has excelled but Rodri and Cancelo probably the best of a pretty average bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.