Match Thread | Man Utd vs Man City (07/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching it on a Portuguese stream, great not to hear Tyler, commentator almost wet himself when Bernardo scored that screamer.

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F07caeabd-281f-30fc-a7b6-75d90e949c72.jpg

Mendy and Sterling having a mare the rest playing well

Mendy seems panicked when he gets the ball, fingers crossed he doesn’t give away any howlers again, he’s probably at the last chance saloon.
Razz is having a few problems deciding what to do with it. Most of the times a simple pass to allow someone else to shoot is easiest but he’s insisting on trying to dribble it into the net through the middle of their defence. I’m sure he’ll snap out of it soon.

Those last 30 mins were outstanding. Utter domination.
Only disappointment is that it should be 5 or 6.

You can critique the player respectfully, as I and others have.

Calling him a “fucking clown” because he is having a bad match is going to far and you should well know that.
Oh get you, consider me told, yet people calling players holograms and shit and they hope they don't start another game is acceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.