Match Thread | Man Utd vs Man City (08/03/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand how pep has this revelation of genius tactics and completely outfoxes Madrid but can’t do the same against this pile of garbage at the swamp

Foden has been starved of the ball , he is in acres of space at times and ignored , if he isnt getting the service how the f*ck can he affect the game ? Sterling has had plenty of the ball , binsacker has had him in his back pocket. Whatever Pep is trying its not working , Zinchenko looks lost , apart from Gundogan holding the middle of the park together , this is as poor as we have played all season.
We have 45 minutes to restore some pride and play with at least some passion , i can forgive our players most things but not caring about a derby game is unforgivable , Pep needs to sort this his plan is not working , lets have plan B

Bernardo was woeful in midfield against Wednesday and has continued it today. Move Foden there and get Mahrez on.

Sterling doing his usually against United but he's not been the worst.

Mike Dean giving them the constant dives when they get in our final third. Don't think calling one out and booking them makes up for it.

I genuinely had to check that the Real Madrid game wasn't on Wednesday because they all looked like they were saving themselves for a bigger game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.