Match Thread | Man Utd vs Man City (08/03/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're moving the ball way too slowly with zero creativity in midfield. Whatever this trick is to turn back towards out goal and play back it isn't working. Foden is so isolated it's not his fault and bernado is taking his space, running into blind alleys then giving the ball away.

We are striving to be dining at the top table but then when I see you he likes of zinchenko who is not really good enough for mid table and otamendi I can see why we are so far behind . This so called shit Utd team is schooling us on how to finish . Got to get foden off and Mahrez on down that side as it’s not working
We have been at the top table for years,you and ken lol

we were second best that half (not for the first time this year in a derby).....we have looked off the pace all season and its just not clicking.

Gundogan is huge problem for me playing alongside Rodri...both are nice and safe with their passing but not much else - both are slow s hell but at leasr rodri has an idea baout defensive positioning...gundogan is a constant weakness in our squad.

We need to sort left back out in the summer -Mendy is woeful defensively and Zinchenko is an attacking midfilelder playing way out of position.

Centre half is another weakness.....if Pep doesnt trust stones then we need at least 2 centre halves as Nico is just horrible and is past it.

Sergio getting nothing as isnt foden and streling is being doubled up on....our midfield is the issue with both Gundo and Rodri and we have seen it before....this performance isnt a surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.