Match Thread | Man Utd vs Man City (08/03/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my

I'm not sure anyone has performed anywhere near what we would expect.

Disappointed to say the least.

Appears we are tired or its just a dead rubber?

Cancelo and dare I say Bernardo. Foden drops into the Bernardo role, Sterling and Jesus press out wide whilst retaining the speed to break.

Depends if you want to keep close control of the game with Bernardo at his feet or have the constant danger of one chance and it’s a goal with Aguero.

Jesus for sterling - he has some fight in him at least...mahrez bottles games like this.

The Mahrez who scored here in the cup.

Too slow and passive, something that lineup was always going to bring sadly.

Why is Zinchenko playing in midfield? Its leaving us open everytime Wan Bissaka bullies Sterling off the ball. We are much better when our full backs are making the pitch bigger and allowing our forwards to move with a bit of freedom. Instead our wingers are standing out wide whilst 3 cbs mark Aguero out of the game. Calling our set-up terrible is being kind
You just need the first 4 words there.

Comfortable enough early on possession wise but doing nothing really in final third,far too slow and predictable and they then have time to regroup,as for the goal well it’s not a freekick but ederson has a de gea moment and it’s 1-0,I’m more concerned that pep is being out thought slightly by someone who should be managing in a second tier league..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.