Match Thread | Man Utd vs Man City (12/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pastor Kidney said:
Nothing left to say is there.. it's over

It was good while it lasted. From this performance it will take a long time for us to reach the highs last couple of years. What an opportunity missed.

No point in sacking him now. No manager in the world will motivate this current lot when they like this.

article-2626387-1DC853A600000578-889_634x446.jpg

Months ago we should have changed our tactics to build from the back.
Our tactics still haven't changed, try to out score the opposition.
Get rid now, I dread to think what another season of this will bring.

Not that we can take anything from this game, hearing the rag hoardes sing "20 thousand empty seats, are you f@cking sure" tinged with a cockney accent made me chuckle. The irony

Whoever is next in charge better change this formation. With Toure in his current form we don't have two central midfielders who can control the game anymore.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Why everyone kisses Demichelis' arse is beyond me. Was never good enough for where we wanted to go. Just average. As is everyone else bar Hart, Silva and Aguero. Kompany and Zabaleta were also once in there. Toure now aged aswell.

Oh great, here comes another OAP.

No probs before Pelli started playing yoyo with the back four and rushed Vinnie back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.