Match Thread | Man Utd vs Man City (24/04/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Score line is fine. It’s a derby, no matter how shit they are you can’t expect to go into their backyard and steamroll them from the off, especially considering their last game. They were always going to be at their most dangerous from the start and we’ve dealt with it.

Having said all that, we now need to seriously step up second half, a league title is at stake here and we need to see the intensity from the players, preferably before going 1-0 down.

No runs in behind their fullbacks and Sterling has been terrible in general.

Kompay or Zinchenko are a red waiting to happen

Really didn’t recognise us at all for half an hour, we didn’t play anything like we normally do. We’ve been better as the half has gone on, let’s hope we start in that gear. Kompany has struggling, zinchenko too

This Ref is a grade a C**T. How the feck has he not booked more of their players is beyond me.

My heart can't take this anymore. I'm twitching like feck here.

Did the rags even have a single chance? Yes we’ve not been great but we’ve been the better side
This.

BeIN are ripping the rags saying why aren't the United fans ripping into Ole for his tactics like they would have done with Mourinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.