Match Thread | Man Utd vs Man City (24/04/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
United are pressing us extremely heavily when we get it into the middle. It's clever because Bernardo keeps cutting in so it's all crowded in there.

Our wingers coming inside suits them to a T at the moment. Sterling playing against 2 right backs, struggling. Would bring on either Sane or Jesus and go for it.

Not our best 45 mins. Just not enough composure, we seem to be trying to force everything again rather than waiting for the opening. Pretty much all of them have played some very sloppy passes.

I think Gundogan is better for us in a deeper role, he doesn't seem to have the movement or creativity to play further forward and it limits us.

I'd look at bringing Sane on for Gundogan and moving Bernardo inside alongside Silva and try and get a bit more energy and movement going forward.

If we can sort our passing out and get a bit more movement going, we can win this.

Honestly looking like Gundogan didn't want the ball at times
He was fucking hiding the shit house, I’m fucking disgusted in him. Walker was fucking screaming at him at one point because he was just stood still on the other side of Fred for about eight seconds and didn’t move a fucking muscle.

Poor 1st half really.
Bad passing and slow movement, very unlike us.
3 shots again straight at the keeper.
Sane must come on in the 2nd half.

We should have started with Sane,Foden and Stones.

The team looks unbalanced and it concerned me before kick off.Hopefully Pep will rectify things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.